Sunday, April 07, 2013

Lonely Ghost

 The Happy Undertaker Episode 54 page 1 is up here as well as the blog (tho its not quite final version,I wish there was a way to be able to replace photos on fb). I'm working hard towards getting a first collection out by the end of year. I'm also excited because a number of  favorite artists and writers  have  become fans including Pat McEown whose work I've always loved. You should hunt down  and buy everything by him.  I always feel weird mentioning stuff like that but I'm always amazed by the support and messages  I've gotten from people I've never met with the strip and when its enjoyed by people whose work I admire always blows my mind.  I just sent off a Black Cat Ghost to a killer artist and collector so I'm pretty happy!:-)


2 comments:

Bobby said...

I love your work, such a great smokey dark quality.

Drazen said...

Thanks Bobby.