Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Postman brought me these treasures yesterday, that are going great with my coffee this morning.
The Toon Treasury of Children's Comics is almost 350 pages of comics from the 30's to the early 60's that make me want to eat chocolate chip pancakes all day and lie on the floor ignoring my chores.




And a Marvel Masterworks that raises the gooseflesh. A collection of Menace!
I love these 50's horror comics and I'd love to see a lot more titles get the hardcover treatment.


Bill Everett brilliance.
Go Moon-Men!

1 comment:

Rich Dannys said...

Both of those look excellent! I'll have to look 'em up..

Myself, I just picked up a book on Stripper PATTI WAGGIN, that's loaded with great photos & funny Fan Letters..
Still waiting on 'The Complete ROCKETEER Collection' too, which looks like it's shipping mid-December now.