Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Ulmer

Yesterday I had this monster table delivered. I saw it last year up north and it was too big and too expensive tho I fell in love with it but this year it was less then half price as half the store was closing down so it was obviously meant to be mine. Wish I knew the date this drawing table was made. It will take me awhile to organize where it will be set up , tho it could be a large dinner table.  The small drawer has a lovely old lock but sadly no key so I can't hide anything away in there tho its not locked now .Started reading this excellent so far Edgar G. Ulmer bio a filmmaker  whose low budget efforts I've always enjoyed. I've been fascinated by his life and the various accounts  and things he's been involved with and exaggerations so looking forward how this reads.





No comments: