Friday, December 06, 2013

Signatures and Horror

Some of my weekend is going to be taken up with signing these signature pages for the book A MOUNTAIN WALKED due out next spring from Centipede Press.  A amazing collection of Lovecraft inspired work by many favorite writers and artists. I'll have a short story with illustrations included. I"m pretty happy to be on the same line as one of my favorite contemporary writers Thomas Ligotti  and HPL arose from the grave to sign his. Its pretty cool how this gets mailed to the various authors and artists around the world tho it makes me paranoid that I don't spill coffee on them. I send the kitten kaboodle off to Laird Barron.



Also in my paws is the hardcover Haunted Horror collection from Yoe books. Another wonderful pre-code horror collection from Yoe and Steve Banes. My illustration of Madame Clizia makes its appearance on the endpapers. In between signing, I'm reading the Dick Briefer Frankenstein collection and listening to at the moment.







No comments: